Company Website - One Time
The Digitol website service provides an economical and fast website upgrade. The proprietary platform is configured to operate with a blend of content salvaged from a dealer's existing site alongside professionally created content suitable for a broad cross-section of office products and business equipment resellers.
The Digitol website is the foundation for developing relevant traffic and for improving each client's online presence. With employees dispersing to remote work locations alongside their ever-increasing tendency to search online for answers to their questions, it has never been more critical for businesses to invest in developing their online presence.
With our dependence on mobile devices and the apps that reside on them, the need to continue investing in a conventional website may be questioned. However, for more than 65% of users, the website is still the first place they go to learn more about a company and the services they provide. So, rather than neglecting a traditional website, the key is to provide value-add services via the mobile device and to seamlessly integrate these with the back-office, the website, and social media sites. Hence, all the systems work together and combine to add value to the overall user experience.
User Search Behavior
Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, it was getting more and more difficult to set appointments with prospects and present face-to-face sales pitches. Even with the best and most loyal customers who, historically, gave up time for face-to-face meetings, it is no longer necessarily the case. Underlying this change is the widespread availability of high-quality online information. In the past, customers relied upon their sales reps to get answers to their questions, but now they independently search online for their answers.
It is with this behavioral change in mind that the Digitol website has been designed.
There is a library of industry-related “featured-content” pages that are designed to help potential buyers by providing informative, educational material targeted to answer not only their direct questions but also those questions they do not usually know enough to ask. Not only is this content designed to help educate potential buyers on subject matter closely related to your value proposition, but it will also establish trust and authority to demonstrate that you, as a business, know what you are talking about.
Search Engine Optimization
The website has been designed to conform to the best online practices regarding search engine optimization to maximize the ranking in search results within the clients' local market.
- Integrated with Google Analytics, Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
- Fully integrated with Google Search Console
- Unique “rule-conforming” meta descriptions, page titles, and URLs
- Clean, logical layout with relevant internal page links
With the change in search habits, our goal is to help your business gradually appear higher in organic search results while also providing visitors with a great user experience.
- Professional design
- Intuitive to navigate
- Educational content relevant to what potential customers are likely to be searching for
- Content that is closely correlated to the value proposition.
The concept is to demonstrate know-how and authority and build trust with the audience. This can start to be established in several ways:
- Demonstrate accessibility – physical address, phone numbers, email addresses. Although users may not typically “look” for this information, they notice when it is missing.
- Display your management team with high-quality images, contact details, and links to social profiles. Again, what most visitors are looking for is reassurance that a management team will be accessible if it is ever needed in the future. When details are absent, the omission is noted, and an important building block for establishing trust has been overlooked.
- Social proof – testimonials and reviews. These are strategically important. It is not difficult to ask your customers for reviews. You can make it very efficient by setting up a template in your HubSpot marketing platform and periodically asking your customers for a review. You can make this very easy for your customers by including a link to Google my Business, Yelp, Yellow Pages, etc. Favorable reviews can eventually be developed into testimonials that should be posted on your website. This becomes fresh content that the Google and Bing search engines will recognize as new and understand that the website is active. The more it is worked, the more likely the robots will crawl the site. The more activity, the more likely the domain authority will start to improve and the higher the domain authority, the higher the content will place in organic search results, which will lead to more traffic.
- Links to active social media accounts. Customers and prospects will review social media accounts. New customer prospects will want to understand your expertise and your culture long before they ever do business with you. if your social media sites are incomplete, inconsistently branded, dormant, or have inappropriate content, then all these factors will contribute toward disqualifying you as a potential partner.