Full-featured ecommerce store designed with the goal to establish an Omnichannel presence - B2B, B2B (work-from-home), and B2C
The Digitol Ecommerce Store is designed for developing an omnichannel presence by leveraging a "vendor-agnostic" catalog populated according to the vendors the dealer has relationships with. The platform currently supports over 500,000 products including office products, furniture, & technology. Fully integrated with TaxCloud for calculating Sales Tax and Authorize.net and PayPal for online payment processing.
- B2B commercial commerce
- B2B work-from-home commerce
- B2C commerce
The platform has been designed with the ability to add powerful upgrades that enhance the Digitol Ecommerce Store to provide pricing and vendor selection automation.
- All stores include: Populated with the products the dealer has vendors and pricing for and is updated monthly.
- All products are shown as in stock, and the client can adjust stock levels manually.
- Cost+ margin pricing is provided, accounting for MSRP and MAP where applicable.
- The gross margin percentage is client-set and may be updated on request or automatically when vendor promotions change.
- Live Inventory: Daily inventory updates from multiple vendor-specific distribution centers according to vendor-provided information. This allows real-time inventory display for each product in your store.
- Smart Pricing: The product catalog subscription can be configured to include the "Smart Pricing Module" (SPM) to assist with market pricing and maximize the opportunity for dealer profits.
- Contract management (multiple vendor cost files mapped to multiple customer contracts).
- Market pricing is based on multiple competitor channel pricing benchmarks (B2C and B2B).
- Pricing algorithms account for vendor cost, MSRP, and MAP.
- Smart Catalog: This powerful feature has been designed to filter and display products available for promotions.
- Optimize the catalog by displaying products from the lowest cost vendor at any given time.
- Vendor promotions with start and end dates.
- Hot/New products.
- Filter according to the manufacturer, channel (home/business), availability, etc.
- Visually highlight promoted products with advanced product "ribbons".
- Create dynamic "collections" of promoted products and incorporate them into marketing campaigns.
- Smart Purchasing: In addition to manual or automatic emailing vendor Purchase Orders, Smart Purchasing can be configured to account for available inventory. Over time, the ecommerce store subscription will be configured for EDI (Electronic Data Integration) with primary vendors such as Essendant, SP Richards, and Synnex/TechData.
- Optimize vendor selection and automate purchasing decisions
- Vendor Purchase Orders
- Order Acknowledgements & Advance Shipping Notices (ASNs)
- Vendor Invoices
The ecommerce store fully integrates with the world's most popular accounting system, QuickBooks. All versions of QuickBooks Online and Desktop are supported.
- Eliminates tedious data entry and potential for keying errors
- Automatically creates customers and items in QuickBooks that don't already exist
- Shipping, handling fees, discounts, and freight, are all transferred to QuickBooks automatically according to individual customer settings & programs
- Vendor purchase orders are automatically transmitted to QuickBooks